Art and Design: 8
Innovation and Creativity: 9
Paper Quality: 7
Every deck makes a difference. You can save a life.
Charity: water is a non-profit organisation bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. Over the past seven years, charity: water has raised $100 million and funded 11,771 water projects.
100% of the proceeds from each deck purchased will go directly to charity: water.
These funds will be used to further develop and grow their organisation, providing essential support for their operations worldwide. charity: water has already provided water to over 4,100,000 people in 22 countries.
You’re not just purchasing a deck of playing cards, you’re providing a solution to those in need. You’re leading the way to help end the water crisis.
(You’ll be pleased to now these aren’t the only premium playing cards that contribute to a charity)
Why Should You Help?
Here are but a few points of reasoning…
- 30,000 people die every week from unsafe water, and 90% of those deaths are under the age of five.
- Today, 771 million people – 1 in 10 – lack access to safe water and 1.7 billion people – 1 in 4 – lack access to a toilet.
- 1 million people die each year from water sanitation and hygiene diseases.
- Every 2 minutes a child dies from a water related disease.
- Globally 1 in 3 schools lacks access to basic water and sanitation
- $260 billion is lost globally each year due to lack of basic water and sanitation.
- Universal access to basic water and sanitation would result in $18.5 billion in economic benefits each year from avoided deaths alone.
- Women and girls spend 200 million hours every day collecting water. This is time not spent working, caring for family members, or attending school.
- 160 million children suffer from stunting and chronic malnutrition linked to water and sanitation.
- People living in poverty are especially vulnerable to the impact of climate change because of their reliance on unstable water and sanitation systems, weaker institutional protections, and limited access to funding.
Last, and most definitely least is the indisputable fact that you’ve got another beautiful deck of cards to add to the playing card pile.
If you’re a collector and you spend hundreds of dollars on cards, why not spend an extra $5 per deck and contribute to this effort?
While it’s not as flashy as some of the cooler playing cards on the market, its intensions are the purest.
The minimalism and clarity of the water tank logo throughout the design is actually really good and quite refreshing to look at.
Especially the minimalism and clarity of the water tank logo throughout the design.
This deck can also make the perfect gift, to friends, family and fellow magicians as you are raising awareness to a brilliant cause.
“Quality is amazing, and the design is incredible!”
“The outer casing and the printed design on the back of the cards really are the driving factors that should make you buy these cards. They have facts on water and how your money goes to helping people with the purchase. The cards have almost the same design as a regular deck of cards, but honestly the casing and the back of the cards have solidified its position in my collection. Beautiful design for a pretty nice cause. I really enjoy looking at them in general and I believe you would too.”
“Very nice, great colour and absolutely love the charity.”
“Charity: Water cards handle noticeably better than standard Bicycle and Tally-Ho decks, offering a sleek back design and standard yet vibrant faces. The cards feel a bit too stiff for my liking, but these are still a great way to support a wonderful organisation!”